Leonardo da Vinci
The Leonardo da Vinci Examination
Examination form: spoken
The exam consists of 4 parts:
- self-presentation and presentation of the university/country the student is heading for (typical topics: geography, culture, arts)
- a short summary of a selected written text (text length: about ½ A4 page),
- a short summary of a selected listened text (recording length about 90 sec)
- discussion on a selected general topic (about 2-3min)
Maximum exam score is 40 points – 10 points per each task.
General discussion topics:
- Family and social life – social interactions, solving problems, sharing duties, family budget, interests and hobbies, love, friendship.
- Science and technology – latest inventions and technological updates.
- Travelling – trips abroad, work and life abroad, travelling by different means of transport.
- Sport, health and eating habits – healthy eating, physical workouts, staying fit.
- Work – professions, salaries, different working environments.
- School – education in different age groups, studying abroad, effective learning methods.
- Shopping and services – doing shopping in local shops, department stores, shopping online, the art of saving money
- Society – national holidays, social problems and their solutions, multi-cultural aspects.
- Environment – ecological problems, pollution, environmental protection.
- Culture – different cultural aspects.